Thursday, April 14, 2011

Our Week In Photos


I have been so wrapped up in doing the Love  Dare blog that I haven't blogged about just everyday normal life. (which Im sure is pretty boring to most) but I'm going to regret not getting the everyday stuff on paper.

We haven't had a big week. Did really go anywhere (we had a great play date on Monday and I forgot to bring my camera!) But here are some of the highlights:

Jax getting his first BIG BOY haircut!




His "new thing" is to put on adult shoes and say, "Bye mamma, I go to work" And he pretends to leave. Oh yeah, he also started talking about 2 weeks ago. His very first phrase was, "I spank your butt." No lie folks. He says it funny, not serious. I guess he hears us say this constantly to his older brother.



And our baby! Sweet Josiah Reid. He turned 1 2 weeks ago and still isn't walking. Just this week he figured out how to stand on his own!! He will have his walking shoes on in no time!



There aren't enough beautiful words to describe these boys friendship and love. They are so sweet to each other and love to be by another side.


And for some reason, they LOOOVE Q-tips.




I adore this picture. Despite it making me look like I'm a pig feeding my little piglets. We were playing on the floor one night after dinner. J.R. grabbed the camera and just started taking pictures. These are the moments life is made of.



All 3 boys LOOOOVE being read to.


And their daddy. He is a great daddy.


My name is Reid and Im a milk-aholic. For real. I came out of the room to find him on the couch with his brothers sippy cups. Sneaky Smart little guy.


And the TOE MONSTER. This particular day he would not stop biting my feet. (please don't judge the toes, I know I need a pedi)




That was my week. Beautiful. Simple. Surrounded by the love of all my boys.

3 comments:

  1. I still cant believe you have 3 boys!!! Crazy...time flys! I LOVE them so much! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a BEAUTIFUL post! I need to get better about taking pictures of just everyday life...So special!!!

    ReplyDelete