Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Love Dare- Sidenote

I guess taking a day off from this wasn't the best idea.

I sat down to do my day yesterday and I cant find the book!! I have been looking about 30 min. Thats the problem when you are hiding something from your spouse and you have to come up with new locations for things you are hiding.

I was gonna take it as a sign. Just to give up. Then I thought about all the women who have so graciously written me and have encouraged me. I thought about the women that I could POSSIBLY be encouraging and I don't want to give up.

My best friend reminded me today to do this for the Lord. Not for myself and not for J.R. but for HIM. So. Ok. I'm gonna go clean my house and hopefully find the book. If not, I will be off to Walmarat to buy another copy today!

4 comments:

  1. lol! too funny! That's cool that you are hiding it all from him. it would be sooo hard for me to keep it a secret.

    Props to you! keep it up. we are praying for you guys! love ya lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be praying that you find the book and that the Lord does great things in your life and the life of J.R.
    Keep pressing on, you are an inspiration my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man...I'm the queen of losing things. If you have a mac you can download the kindle app and the book from amazon. It's usually even a little less than the store! ;) Just an idea...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy,You amaze me!Not only do you have 3Veautful boys and a sweet husband.I am so amazed at how God has blessed you!Itoo have wanted to do the love dare but haven't yet.You must be super organized!These pictures are so great!!Love to you and your family!I pray you found the book!Carmella

    ReplyDelete