Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Love Dare- Day 2

Love Dare-
"in addition to saying nothing negative to your spouse again today, do at least one unexpected gesture as an act of kindness."

Ok, this one was a little easier. I am a people please so I like to do things for people. But the question was what? i was thinking maybe actually have makeup on when he got home from work. I mean, that would be kind to him right? Not have to stare at his sloppy wife. Naww...

Then I looked into the HUGE disaster of a mess we had going on in our backyard..painting projects, a cement fountain that had been demoed last weekend..lots of trash...toys everywhere. Well, he was going to come home and that was his honey do chore. I knew he was exhausted from working his job and around the house a lot, so I did it. Well, as much as I could. I cleaned, picked up and swept.

When he got home he was so surprised and so thankful. He even said, "good job on using the leaf blower" and I told him I didnt..I swept all the leaves by hand.

That was pretty much all of our night cause 30 min after he got home I left to get some MUCH needed time off doing my GTS (Gym, tanning, shopping) LoL

I said nothing negative at all. 2 days now down. 38 to go.

3 comments: