Wednesday, March 30, 2011

7 Week Weight Loss

Wow, ok so I have been a bit discouraged the past few weeks that eating right and working out aren't paying off because I still cant fit into my old jeans. That is why I haven't done a blog about it. Well, here are the results in before and after pics (just cause Im tan doesn't mean its an optical illusion!!)

I started off at 174 pounds and today I weigh in at 159!!  15 pounds down. 15 more to go!




i have lost 14 INCHES and 15 POUNDS! OMgosh i am so sorry...I am so excited. I had no idea!!!

8 comments:

  1. That is awesome! You look great! I'm so jealoud of your tan :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christal. For $40 a month...you too could have this tan! LOL my 6 weeks of tanning is up tomorrow :( so sad...gonna fade back to white! it was a nice treat while it lasted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, Amy! You look amazing! Keep up the good work! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! AMAZING! Are you dieting and working out? You must share your tricks! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SWEET! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're looking awesome!! :-D Don't feel bad. I found out yesterday that I weigh 160 lbs >.< Last time I weighed that much, I was pregnant with Uliyn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look awesome girl! Keep it up. I am totally inspired.

    ReplyDelete