Friday, August 5, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge

I have jumped on the photo challenge bandwagon.  I have nothing to blog about and this will give me a little inspiration. Somewhat of a push in the right direction. Why do I blog? Couple of reasons (by the way  before I go any further I am not doing paragraphs because the format keeps messing up.) I blog because its therapeutic. It feels good to get my thought and feelings out. It feels good to have a few of my girlfriends encourage me and support me. Then there is the morbid reason. You know that song, "If I Die Young?" I think about that kind of stuff often and God forbid I do, I want my kids to know me. Through my pictures, my words, my memories of them. I want them to know how deeply they were loved. Ok, I know that sounds crazy. Now Im gonna be "that crazy girl" But its true. On the flip side, if I live to be 100 it would be really great to see what was going on in my mind at 29 years old. I cant imagine the things I would have blogged about in the past. I would have loved to read what 18 or 19 year old Amy was experiencing or going through. Wait, now that I think about it...never mind. So here it is. 30 days of blogs. 30 pictures. 30 ways to take a sneak peek inside my life. I cant start today (excuses excuses) cause I don't have my camera. I do have a secret though. Anyhow, I will start on Monday. Happy weekend everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. oohhh...I love secrets ;) Can't wait to see your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a secret!? Now I'm curious! Pics now dammit.

    ReplyDelete