Thursday, October 7, 2010

50 random facts about me

So I got this idea from Christine and I guess we are suppose to keep this going. I would LOVE to read 50 things about each of you but I have a hard time believing there is anything exciting to read about me. So I will try and come up with 50 useless but interesting facts about myself.

1) If you know me well you know I am a nazai when it comes to time. I will never be late for anything. Even with 3 kids.

2) I told J.R. when we first got married I would have 3 boys. (just had a feeling)

3) When people ask, "Where are you from?" I really dont know how to answer. Aprox 9 years in Cali Aporox 6 years in Colorado over the course of 15 years and Aprox 7 years in North Carolina. (ok, that only adds up to 22...hummm see I dont even know where I have lived!!!) OH wait...one year now in Arizona!!

4) I use to want to be an actress. Thats how I came to Cali. I had a dream......

5) I met J.R. at a Bible College where we got kicked out of not only once, but twice. We are still to this day on the N.A.O.P. list (not allowed on properity)

6) I have a best friend in each place that I have lived. So Cal, Nor Cal, Colorado, North Carolina, and Arizona.

7) I have done some horrible things in my past.

8) I use to work at Hooters in Wilmington, N.C.

9) I have been engaged 2 times. Once for about a year and the other for about a minute!! LOL

10) I am very very close to my mom. I talk to her on the phone every single day and I try to see her atleast once a week!

11) I have never met my biological father.

12) I have lost 2 babies in the womb. The first one was a very tramadic experience (eptopic pregnancy and my tube actucally ruptured and I almost died) I strongly strongly know that one was my little girl.

13) I love to read. As long as its fiction and not conviction!

14) I want more kids.

15) I am opening a new tab to look at Christines to get some ideas....

16) I always wanted to be a cowgirl. I use to barral race and I loved riding horses.

17) My love language is gifts and I dont know if J.R. has figured this out in the past 7 years even though I tell him all the time.

18) I would go back in a heartbeat to N.C. if given the chance.

19) I have always looked at the clock at exactly 5:55 Totally random and totally freaky. Then I dated someone hows favorite number was 5-5-5. We were so obsessed we wanted to get married on that date but didnt want to wait 4 years. Good thing cause we were broken up by then.

20) I have been on a tv show. More than once.

21) I have kissed a B-List celebrity.

22) I cant think of anything else.

23) I am very emotional. I cry a lot. Especially when I feel I have upsetted someone.

24) I love the water. Ocean, lake, pool, bath

25) When I was 20 I won Miss Hawaiian Tropics for Eastern N.C.

26) I should have graduated in 2000 but CHOOSE to graduate in 2001

27) I am a middle child. Even though my sister is no longer with us I still consider myself the middle. Not the youngest.

28) Speaking of my sister. I will never forgive myself for fighting with her the last time I saw her.

29) My big brother is amazing. We are TOTAL opposites but thats what makes him so wonderful!!

30) I am a very cheap person. I use to not be but now I am.

31) I love love love being in labor. I just think it is amazing.

32) I think my oldest son needs medication of some sort. Dont know what, but he needs SOMETHING

33) I hate to cook

34) I get so overwhelmed so easily. I have recently started having anxiety attacks (in the past 4 years)

35) I am addicted to coffee

36) I would love to get a boob job

37) Im obsessed with Craiglist and wont buy furniture new!

38) I have a major sweet tooth and I have no self control

39) I have an incredibly addictive personality

40) I just locked my kids out of the room so I could finish

41) I wish I was a better Christian

42) I change my mind....a lot

43) I love to drink. Thats why I dont very often.

44) I cant dance or sing

45) I only have one credit card that is maxed out and I cant seem to pay off. Anything we want we save and pay cash for.

46) I wish I could live in the 70's. I would be disco queen.

47) If you would have asked me 10 years ago where I would be in 10 years...this is not even close to what I would have said...but I love my life.

48) I need help

49) I wish people would forgive me for my past actions.

50) I need a vacation. DESPERTLY!!!

2 comments:

  1. Very good info except for you are a GREAT Christian in addition to a wonderful friend!!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed a good laugh today!! I miss you so much and I love your randomness!!

    ReplyDelete