Thursday, December 2, 2010

8 Months

To My Precious Josiah Reid,

Sometimes I forget your name is Josiah. After you were born you just didn't "look" like a Josiah to me. I love your middle name and so it has stuck (well for the most part, daddy still calls you Josiah) and Jax calls you "Re-Re" which is super cute when he says it. At least you will have lots of names to choose from when your older.
Anyhow, I wish I would have been doing this all along. But better late than never. You are 8 months old (and one day) You had a big month last month. You started sitting up on your own and you started scooting. Not officially "crawling" yet but you can get where ever you want fairly quickly.
You are my sweet and special boy that I cant get enough of. You love being cuddled by whoever will cuddle you. Usually everyone is fighting to have their chance to love on you, including your brothers. They ADORE you. Seriously adore doesn't even cut it...they think the world of you and take such good care of you. Aiden wants to be wherever you are and Jax is always wanting to sooth you, feed you, change your diaper, and he always goes with me to lay you down.
You are my joy Reid. You are the most amazing baby and growing up so fast. You have already overcome so much in your short life and I know you will do amazing things in life. You have a special light in your eyes and a smile that will melt any heart. I am so blessed that Jesus allowed me to be your mommy. I love you with all my heart and soul. Even though I want you to stay little, I cant wait to watch you grow!!
Love Forever and Always,
Your Mama

2 comments:

  1. How sweet is this?! I live that you are keeping up-to-date. He seems so sweet!! Wishing I could squeeze those cheeks in person! Love to you Re-re! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious Amy! I love this!

    ReplyDelete