Monday, December 6, 2010

Dear Justin,


Dear Justin,
I doubt you will ever read this blog. In fact, I don't even know if you know that I have a blog. Wait, you probably don't even know what a blog is. Ok, anyhow. That's besides the point. The point of this blog is to express how great of a daddy you are. There has been so much negativity lately I just want to focus on something positive.

Wow. Sometimes it just hits me like..."We have 3 boys!!" I sometimes still cant believe we are parents and I cant believe we have been doing it for over 4 years! Never in a million years would I have ever thought we would have 3 kids let alone 3 boys in 4 years!!

I could never have asked for a better daddy to our kids. You are so loving and so hands on. You have changed every diaper when asked or just because it needed to be done for over 4 years now. You never complain if I kick you in the side and beg you to get up in the middle of the night for me. (ok, who am I kidding, you do complain sometimes because you are a very grumpy man in the middle of the night, but you still will get up and do it) You are so affecionate and make sure each of our boys have a million kisses a day.



Each of all our boys know how much their daddy loves them and they adore you. As soon as the kids can hear the key in the door they come running to you screaming, "daddy" You drop your stuff and get on the floor to wrap them up in your arms.

You tell the best bedtime stories. You are so creative and have such an imagination. No wonder Aiden would rather you take him to bed than me!


I know I can count on you to be there for our boys. To help them and to teach them. To play with them and to discipline them. Even after you come home from a long day at work you always find the energy to get on the floor and wrestle with them.

As for me, you are always the first to tell me I need some "me" time. Take a realaxing bath, go hang out with the girls, get away for a few hours. You are always there to encourage me and support me as a mom. I see this and even if I dont tell you everyday, I appreciate it and I appreciate you.

Thank you for being an amazing daddy. I love you so much for this.



XOXO,
Amy Jo

1 comment: