Monday, October 24, 2011

Damn you Pinterest

The first time I heard about "pinning" was from my best friend, Alison. She updated her status that she had been "pinning" all night. What the heck was she doing? Some kinda cult thing? Maybe something in the bedroom? Who knows.

She told me all about it. I was confused and lost. In fact for the past 3 months I have had it I have been confused and lost. Until this week and BAM it  hit me how wonderful and inspirational this place is. It's like a wonderland for creative minds.

Uggh, creative minds. What I strive to have. To be able to sew and paint, and build and glue.

All these boards and pins have turned me into a completely obsessed "wanna be" crafter (is that even a word? I want to re-decorate my home. For example..Grey and YELLOW. YELLOW people..I have never once wanted my house to be YELLOW!



And then there is bunting flags and the fact that I am zoned in on buying a sewing machine just so I can make these


And I want to buy (again) a cricut so I can make pretty wooden signs with cute sayings


Im crazy. I cant get enough. Im wondering if my boys will notice me turning their playroom into a craft room..it would be SOOO perfect! I think I want to start a club. A meeting once a week where we just MAKE things. Oh can you imagine the fun! (totally being for real!!)

So in the words of  Pinterest....

HAPPY PINNING!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Amy! I think you are my craft twin. I feel EXACTLY the same way! In fact, I want to "pin" your blog because I LOVE it!

    PS I want to come to your craft meetings!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinterest is the Devil... i posted that some time ago. It really is...

    ReplyDelete