Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Moments...

First of all I have to start off by saying that I'm stealing this blog idea from my good friend, Christine Her wonderful blog here <---------oh totally just learned how to do that! Had no idea how easy!!

I have ENJOYED my kids this week. Each meltdown, every fight, every hug, every I love you. I have just plain enjoyed them and have had a ton more patience with them. Our week has been somewhat uneventful but I decided a blog like this every few weeks would be great to capture just the day to day moments. I saw a blog the other day where they posted pictures of the book they made from the blog and it was AHHHHmazing!!! What an awesome scrapbook for your family one day. It got me to thinking that I need to blog more. Not for other people, not just to vent (which I normally use it for) but just for me. So I can look back and remember these precious moments.

Some of the special moments this week, which are in the pictures below, included going to a birthday party at an amazing indoor bounce house heaven. Then there was dinner last night. I decided to actucally cook instead of unwrapping something pre-bought. You would think the kids were licking cake batter, NOPE. It was garlic mash potatoes. They LOVED it. 

Now Aiden has this thing where he wants to hide before his daddy gets home, last night all 3 boys hid together. Just a few short minutes later Reid started crawling FOR REAL. No more army crawl for him, he was up on his hands and knees. Better yet, he was cawling to his daddy when he walked through the door!

Uggh, laundry. Less than a weeks worth for the boys. Enough said.

Bed time snuggled with dadddy. Oops, he fell asleep.

Jax is now in Aidens room sleeping in a big boy bed! 3 nights now. Problem is, he is waking up every night in the middle of the night and walking around the house. Can we say scary!!!

Morning time both the older boys got in the crib by themselves to be with Re-Re.

Playdate with a new friend. For sure the highlight of my week. She has 4 boys and a month old little girl. Such a cute family and FINALLY a friend who truly understands the craziness and demands of being a mom to multiple kids! Thank you Jesus for sending me her. Literally, I was her waitress at Applebees!!

It is only half way through the week and I know there are many more great moments to come. I am completely blessed and so in love with my family. Baby you da best you da you da best.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gawd! Love it!!! You gotta link up on my moments blog...just type your name and your URL (your moments post)!

    ReplyDelete