Monday, January 31, 2011

Fat Tuesday

Oh the quest to lose weight. I have been complaining about my weight and have even once blogged that things were going to change.Here is that blog that I never followed through with  Of course nothing changed. I kept eating just as bad and never did anything active (besides chasing around 3 boys) Every single weekend I would say I would start my diet on Monday. Every Monday came around and I kept eating like crap.

Last week I was over at my moms house and I got on her scale. OHHHH MYYY GAWWWWWWD! I couldn't believe I was actually HEAVIER than when i delivered my son 10 months ago. No wonder I am still wearing maternity jeans and still cant button my work pants. I joined the gym the next day!

So, about my title, "Fat Tuesday" well, I had my own little version of it last night. It started off after church. We ordered pizza. I ate 2 pieces. I then went to take a nap before work. I woke up from my nap and before work I went to Walgreen's and got a Starbucks coffee (the big one) a box of peanut butter m&m's and raisennetts and a pack of cigarettes (don't judge)

After work I had the cooks make me a burger. I told them what I was doing and I said make it however you want. Well, I had about a 3 pound burger no joke. It was HUGE. I did cut a little piece off for Courtney but besides that I ate the whole dang thing and washed it away with 2 big ole beers. I was sick to my stomach. My goal was to smoke all 20 cigarettes in one night so I would never crave another one again. (those of you who really know me you know I have struggled with this addiction for years upon years) Well, I only made it to about 8 cigarettes before getting sick of them!

It was a great night of binge eating. It was a great way to say goodbye to all the bad I put in my body. One last moment with high calorie beer. One last time to put my lips on something so toxic. And one last time to wipe away mayonnaise from my face.

For breakfast I had a bowl of special K. For lunch it will be PLAIN tuna and celery. Dinner is going to be chicken breast. This is pretty much going to be my new  diet every day. ANNNND on the weekends when I am surrounded by super high calorie Applebees food. I will either bring my own or eat a salad with of course no dressing.

I can do it this time. I am strong enough. I will lose 30 pounds in 3 months. Mark my words.  Next week I'm doing a picture blog. All my measurements, everything. I am bearing it all for the sake of embarrassment. I figure if I embarrass myself enough, I WILL succeed at this weight loss!!

Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo!! go lady! you can do it!! I would never guess that you have to lose that much weight, you look awesome! I've been running a lot trying to just get in shape. I'm not unhappy with my number, just the way my body is right now. blah. it is hard, proud of you for living such a challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds think alike! :) We can do this together!!!

    ReplyDelete