Friday, November 19, 2010

Psalm 84






In my sisters Bible was many many highlighted verses from the Psalms. It gives me peace that she trusted Jesus so much. I encourage you to read these chapters, they are so beautiful.




Psalm 84


"how lovely is your dwelling place, O lord of host! My soul longs, yes, faints for the courts of the Lord; my heart and flesh sing for joy. O Lord of hosts, hear my prayer. For a day in your courts is better than a thousand elsewhere. O Lord of host, blessed is the one who trusts in you!"


Psalm 40


"I waited patiently for the Lord; he inclined to me and heard my cry...Blessed is the man who makes the Lord his trust...I desire to do your will, O my God; your law is within my heart. As for me I am poor and needy, but the Lord takes thought for me. You are my help and my deliver, do not delay, O my God"







2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet post...and great picture up there!!!
    She is singing those palms with Jesus now...in perfect peace. Love and hugs to you today!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!!! I love the pictures, you should blow one up and frame it!

    ReplyDelete