Wednesday, November 17, 2010

11 things in 2011

Top 11 things Im looking foward to in 2011-

1) Losing all the baby weight (yeah yeah I know its STILL not off and my baby is already 7 months old)

2) Putting some money away/J.R. *hopefully* getting a much needed and deserved raise!

3) Going on a real vacation just my husband and I. Either on a cruise or to N.C. in July

4) Growing with Jesus.

5) Having a 5, 2, and 1 year old!!

6) Aiden starting kindergarden! (leaping for joy!)

7) Getting the rest of the house painted!

8) Getting rid of our Xterra payment.

9) Friends visiting (dont know who yet, but Im sure SOMEONE will come see us next year...it could be YOU!!)

10) Finding that one really good and special couple friend. (yes Im complaining about that again!)

11) Growing in love with my husband.

What are the top 11 things you are looking foward to?

3 comments:

  1. What wonderful goals and milestones for 2011!!! So proud of you Amy - You have come a long way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1.) Growing with Jesus - learning to trust HIM 200%

    2.) Working my business, Premier Party Planners FULL TIME!!!

    3.) Making more time for friends & family - need to work on this goal... should be more defined like how much time?... I'll get back to you

    4.) Being 1/3 closer to paying off my student loan debt BEFORE I turn 30

    5.) Finishing ALL outstanding home-improvement projects.

    6.) Growing my hair long enough to chop it off and donate to Locks of Love

    7.) Continuing my volunteering with The Junior Women's Club of Raleigh

    8.) Going on a European adventure with Jimmy. I need/want to use my passport ASAP!

    9.) Getting engaged! ah-hemmm Mister Jimmy! ;)

    10.) Helping to plan, coordinate AND attend our 10 year high school reunion

    11.) Celebrating when I reach each and every goal I just listed. Make new goals for 2012 =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was great Nicole. You have such a huge heart!!! I look foward to sharing with you in these experiences via internet :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete