Friday, September 10, 2010

To sum it all up

In the past year and a half
(click on the 30 second slideshow link at the end!)

* We had a beautiful son Jonathan Alexander on Jan 23rd, 2009
* Aiden was potty trained at 2 1/2
*3 months later Jax had surgery for a hernia

*We "celebrated" my sisters 1st year in Heaven

* 3 months later we got the HUGE surprise we were expecting again
* 1 month later we packed up to move from Colorado to Arizona

*We "celebrated" my Uncles 1st year in Heaven

* We flew to California to watch J.R.'s mom walk down the aisle. Jax had his first plane ride
* We bought our first house
* J.R. couldn't find a job to save his life
* I worked full time being prego and having a baby and toddler!! UGGGH
* We found out our little surprise was ANOTHER boy
* We found out our little surprise was going to be born different
* We went to countless speciality appointments to find out it was just a cleft lip
* Jax celebrated his 1st birthday
* Very fittingly on April Fools we welcomed Josiah Reid into the world!!
* We went to countless Dr. appointments in 4 months to get him ready for his first surgery.
* Aiden celebrated his 4th birthday
* Reid had his first surgery and we went through our 2nd surgery with our boys in one year!
* Our best friends came to Arizona to visit us
* J.R. and I had some marital problems and split up for a few months
* J.R. moved back in (yay)
* J.R. got a dream job
* My brother and family came to visit from Oregon and we threw my mom an incredible 50th
* I went from working full time to just 1 day a week
* **and today....I took all 3 boys out by myself to run multiple errands!!

5 comments:

  1. YAYA! i am so proud of you girl. Good job and keep it up!!! I love it. And I want to hear more. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! I love your header! Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a mighty and powerful God we serve! He has carried you through so much and you are so strong as a result! Love you bunches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the blog!! I use mine as my pretense to adult conversation!! keeep it up!

    ReplyDelete